Millions of American students lack the access to technology and the skills they need to succeed in the digital world. Since 2012, Verizon has been working to help solve this problem holistically through a transformative program called Verizon Innovative Learning.
The Verizon Innovative Learning explorer lab is an example of the Verizon Foundation’s commitment to giving under-resourced students the tech education they deserve. It is an entirely new way for middle school students to discover concepts of engineering design. The explorer lab is a shared immersive learning experience that combines movie-quality video, special effects, and hands-on educational gaming to create a learning environment that gets kids excited about science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) – right in the school parking lot.
Spring Woods Middle School 6th grade students experienced the Verizon Innovative Learning explorer lab first-hand last week in our own school parking lot!
To learn more check out: https://www.learningundefeated.org/project/explorer-lab/
Survey Available April 1-26
Please take the Family Survey to help us serve you better!
Parents play a critical role in student success. Your feedback ensures Every Child has the support and resources needed to excel.
Your opinion matters!
The results are specific to each school. Families are encouraged to provide feedback on their child's school to help inform where the school is succeeding and where it can improve.
- Unique survey links were emailed to families directly by our partners at Panorama Education on April 1.
- Families who did not receive an email from Panorama Education, please use this link to take the survey.
- The survey is expected to take no more than 15 minutes, and can be taken in English, Spanish, Arabic, and five other languages.
- If you have children at different schools, we ask that you fill out a survey for each school. If you have multiple children at one school, we ask that you take the survey with your oldest child in mind or take the survey once per child.
- Survey data is benchmarked nationally to create a comprehensive understanding of the school’s culture and climate.
If you have trouble accessing your survey, email email@example.com.