The Two-Way Dual Language Program at Spring Woods Middle School offers students an opportunity to continue learning a second language through instruction in both English and Spanish. Students retain their first language, customs, and traditions while becoming fluent in a second language.
Students completing an elementary Two-Way Dual Language program have the option to apply to the program.
The program's goal is for students to become bi-literate and proficient in both languages.
Students completing SBISD’s Two-Way Dual Language program at Cedar Brook Elementary, Pine Shadows Elementary, and Sherwood Elementary are encouraged to apply!
- Student must be eligible to enroll in SBISD schools. Proof of Residency must be provided if chosen in lottery.
- November 14, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - Application Opens
- January 20, 2023 @ 11:59 PM - Application Closes
- February 1, 2023 @ 10:00 AM - Run Lottery
- February 10, 2023 @ 4:00 PM - Lottery Results Emailed
- February 17, 2023 - Parents Accept or Decline Invitation
- May 5, 2023 @ 9:00 AM - Late Application Window Opens
- July 14, 2023 @ 11:59 PM - Late Application Window Closes
APPLICATION INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES
APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE ONLY FOR ALL SBISD CHOICE SCHOOLS
Parent Informational Meetings:
- Mon - Fri 9 - 3 p.m.
- By appointment or drop-in main office (we actively recruit by contacting families of qualifying students)
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply Online: Application Page
The online application and additional choice school information can be found here.