Campus Improvement Team
Chaired by the campus Principal, the Campus Improvement Team (CIT) is a campus level advisory committee whose purpose is to advise the principal on campus improvement. The CIT is comprised of a combination of certified professional campus-level and District-level staff, parents of students enrolled in the District, community members, and business representatives. The maximum number of CIT members is 18.
The CIT shall include the following members:
- Campus-level school staff members (5–9 members)*
- Non-school members (5–9)*
- The majority are parents.
- 1 or 2 are community representatives.
- 1 or 2 are business representatives.
*The number of campus-level staff members and the number of non-school members shall be equal.
Additionally, one District-level professional staff liaison shall serve on each CIT whose membership shall not be counted in the composition number.
Silvia de la Cruz Garcia
Miaxara Lugo Ramoms
CIT Meeting Minutes
- August 7, 2019 CIT Meeting Minutes
- September 9, 2019 CIT Meeting Minutes
- October 10, 2019 CIT Meeting Minutes
- December 11, 2019 CIT Meeting Minutes
- February 26, 2020 CIT Meeting Minutes
- August 14, 2020 CIT Meeting Minutes
- October 13, 2020 CIT Meeting Minutes
- December 14, 2020 CIT Meeting Minutes
- May 28, 2021 CIT Meeting Minutes